we fly to help
Medical air transport team characteristic
- EMS team characteristics :
- ready to take off in 60 minutes;
- radius of operations up to 1000 km;
- medical facilities: ALS standard , transport monitor (ECG, NIBP, 2xIBP, SaO2, EtCO2, T), transport incubator;
- crew: two pilots, paramedic (EMT or nurse), physician;
- operating timed – 24h;
- aircraft: Piaggio 180 Avanti .
- HEMS team working on a medical air transport characteristics:
- ready to take off up to 30 minutes;
- radius of operation up to 130km;
- medical facilities: ALS standard;
- crew: pilot, paramedic (EMT or nurse), physician;
- operating time – 24h (Warsaw, Gdańsk, Wrocław, Kraków), 7:00 – 20:00 (Olsztyn, Szczecin, Poznań, Białystok, Lublin), from sunrise to 30 minutes before sunset, or from 7:00 to 20:00 (other bases);
- aircraft: EC 135.